Friday, November 30, 2012

Kaley Cuoco



Kaley Cuoco



DOB: Nov. 30, 1985 HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY! (blog posted 11/30/12)

Hair:  Blonde       Eyes: Green

Measurements:
32-24-36    34C -- cup 8.5  size shoe

Imperfections:
I can't really think of any aside from her smile and a fantastic ability to completely act and emote through contorting her face in just the right way.

She also has a fantastic ability to hold herself among a group of nerds. i say she too is a nerd. the hottest nerd of them all! even hotter then Rosario Dawson (self proclaimed nerd).


Perfections:
  • Blonde hair
  • 34c
  • tall
  • grin
  • skinny




Why she matters:



My claim to fame with her:
None

Stay up to date on my blogs with my PIB Facebook page

Pictures


STILL HOT WITH GLASSES

PART OF A MAXIM SHOOT

SOME SIDE BOOB AND COME HITHER LOOK ON HER FACE
LOOKS LIKE SOME CRAPPY AIRBRUSHING ON THAT SIDE BOOB

HOT SEE THROUGH DRESS SO I ALMOST SEE NIP AGAIN?

BIKINI!! (NEED I SAY MORE?)

SOME ARTSY NUDE BY ALURE

I KNOW ITS NOT REAL BUT ITS FUN TO PRETEND



No comments:

Post a Comment